Issue link: http://read.uberflip.com/i/741207
Too Much Bitter Pit? Too Little Storage and Shelf Life? Talk to Us…
• Shelf Life
• Internal Quality
Talk To Agro-K For The Right Information,
Right Products & The Right Program For Honeycrisp.
The Right Information.
The Right Products.
The Right Programs.
Larry Shafer - 612-281-4255
Science Driven Nutrition – Science Driven Solutions
Reducing Bitter Pit in Honeycrisp while increasing storability and shelf life requires
more than just the right product, it requires the right information. The right information
builds a complete nutrient program that is required to successfully grow this challenging
variety and realize its significant profit potential.
Agro-K Can Show You…
• Which forms of calcium reduce bitter pit rather than increase its potential
• How the right nutrients at the right time can reduce bitter pit and increase storability
• Which nutrient mixes improve size without increasing bitter pit
• The appropriate spray intervals for foliar calcium
• To achieve the right nutrient ratios for less bitter pit and better shelf life
• How to design programs to help manage crop load
• How to take into account various soil situations
• The intelligent way to design a soil nutrient program
© 2016 Agro-K Corporation
8030 Main Street, NE • Minneapolis, MN 55432
800-328-2418 • www.agro-k.com
Reduce Bitter Pit
Traverse City - 231-946-5836 / 800-435-5143
Hamilton - 269-751-1020 / 877-969-1122
Northeast Ag Sales • www.neagsales.com
VT - 800-639-7094
ME - 800-462-7672
Your local source in western Michigan for Agro-K products
Your local source in Northern New England for AGRO-K products