Generate a new revenue stream
without a big cash outlay.
It's easier than you think with a rental fleet of Club Car vehicles.
And you can start reaping the profits without a big investment
through a lease agreement. Leasing a new fleet lets you:
• Start earning profits immediately.
• Attract new customers, differentiate your park and
increase return visits.
• Stabilize your monthly budget to match peak season
with flexible financing.
• Keep your vehicles under warranty for much of the
• Slash costs, downtime and the user dissatisfaction
that comes with renting pre-owned vehicles.
golf cars, street-legal Villager™
LSVs (low speed vehicles) or XRT™ utility vehicles.
ARVC members qualify for discounts on eligible
Club Car vehicles.
To learn more or find you local Authorized Club Car Dealer to
schedule a demo, visit clubcardealer.com.
Yearly profit is based on renting (see chart for
number of units) Precedent Villager models for
80 days to your customers and subtracting CC
yearly lease payments.
LEASE PROGRAM EXAMPLE
20 = $37,000
10 = $18,500
6 = $11,000
2 = $3,500
Visit clubcarinfo.com/oceanlakesrentals to see how one campground drives profits with a rental business.